Innovative concepts, smart careIn a bid to keep healthcare sustainable and value-based, society imposes quality requirements and cost constraints. At the same time, patients demand accessible healthcare that is centred on their needs. A challenge for care providers and insurers to perform in the face of skill shortages and organisational complexity. A challenge for care providers and insurers to perform in the face of skill shortages and organisational complexity.
Care IQ B.V. was established in 2012 by Joris van den Hurk PhD, an entrepreneur and seasoned executive with 20 years of experience in the medical technology and semiconductor industries. In the year 2013, with the arrival of four additional experienced partners, the foundation of Care IQ Group became a reality. Soon thereafter, also in 2013, Care IQ Group was extended with a subsidiary Care IQ UK&ROI.
A multi-disciplinary team with an eye for people
The people of Care IQ share a passion for care improvement and innovation. We represent a wide-ranging field of expertise in patient pathways, process improvement and health economics, healthcare technologies, and change management. Members of the Care IQ team work together as partners in a network, allowing team composition to be tailored to specific assignments. We thus form a multi-talented work force, recognised for our complementary skills and experiences, as well as our global healthcare network.
Care IQ experts combine their experience and clinical knowhow with solutions comprising state-of-the-art process, medical and information technology. Above all, we consistently seek out and apply patient and staff insights, to facilitate change management and to safeguard quality. Care IQ teams counsel healthcare leaders on:
- New perspectives on business and growth opportunities
- Design of business intelligence frameworks
- Ideation, selection and implementation of care innovations
- Transformation of health services across the continuum of care
- Optimisation of clinical workflows
- Management of everyday operational challenges
- Supply chain evaluation and restructuring
- Increasing performance, decreasing costs
- Improving patient centricity and enhancing satisfaction
- Organizational culture realignment